*We cannot guarantee delivery before Christmas of any Giftcard ordered after 17/12*
Giftcards are available to buy at the box office (open in the half-hour before any performance) or online here. They can be credited with an amount of your choice (and then topped up with additional credit if desired) and used as full or part payment towards cinema tickets and refreshment at Cinemac.Tickets can also be paid for online with gift cards.
Online purchase (UK addresses only)
• Select the amount in multiples of £5 and enter a delivery name and address. Gift cards are sent by “Royal Mail Confirmed” service which will require a signature on delivery. The cost is £3 for each different address you are sending to. Please allow a minimum of 5 working days for your Giftcard to arrive.
• If you want to purchase multiple cards to all go to your own address then simply “Add another Card” and select the same address in the delivery information.
• If you want to purchase multiple cards as gifts for different persons all at the same address, then one card at a time, enter the amount, then mark that it is a gift and write your message. Then enter in the first persons name and address and for each new card added you can use the same address as the previous person
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
1. Gift cards are card issued by Cinemac Macclesfield.
2. The balance on the cards can be used as full or part payment towards cinema tickets, refreshments or goods sold by Cinemac or to purchase tickets via www.cinemac.org.uk.
3. Gift cards can be topped up in the cinema or online at www.cinemac.org.uk (min £5 to a max £100).
4. Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase, or from the latest card payment or top-up.
5. Cinemac accepts no liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
6. Gift cards are not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
7. Gift cards belong to Cinemac for card-holder’s use on these Terms & Conditions.