Last Updated: 16 May 2018
Amendments to this policy and your acknowledgement of it
Where is your personal information?
When do we collect information from you?
- subscribe to our mailing list;
- book tickets through our box office online or in person;
- purchase a gift card
- make an enquiry or report an issue by telephone, email or in person;
- use the interactive sections of our Facebook link, or other social network
What information do we collect about you?
- your name and
- preferred contact address by telephone and/or email;
- we may also request your postal address, depending on the enquiry or service
- we will use your social media contact address if we are communicating on social media
Other personal information
Other Information we collect
What are we doing with the information you provide?
- because it is necessary to administer the services you have requested from us from time to time and fulfil our obligations to you in providing these services.
- administer our website and make sure you can use it effectively;
- respond to any questions, requests or complaints we receive from you;
- to analyse the use of our webite; and
- to improve our website.
Who do we share your information with?
- with third party service providers, such as hosting providers or an email service provider, who provide services to us so that we are able to fulfil our obligations to you;
- if we have a legal obligation to disclose your information (for example, if a court orders us to);
In GDPR terms, Cinemac acting as ‘data’ controller may share personal data with third parties acting as ‘data processors’. These third parties include Jack Roe (CS) Ltd and Rocket Science Group t/a Mailchimp.
For how long do we keep your personal information?
- find out how we process your personal data;
- request that your personal data is corrected if you believe it is incorrect or inaccurate;
- obtain restriction on our, or object to, processing of your personal data;
- ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes;
- withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data; and
- obtain a copy of your personal information which we hold about you. We will take steps to verify your identity before responding to your request and will respond as soon as possible and in any event within a month.
Who is responsible for the personal information you provide to Cinemac?
Third party links
We reserve the right to consult CCTV installed and operated by the Old Sunday School and to use recording equipment on our premises, including foyers and auditoria, for the protection of our customers, our staff and our business. From time to time we may also take photographs of audiences at screenings for media reports or promotion of events on social media but prior notification will always be provided with notices on display at the box office.